Tracks fluid and electrolyte losses in real time during workout and provides live notifications. Available for iOS and Android.
Streams data to Nix app in real time and is recharged between workouts
Integrates with Apple Watch, Garmin watches and bike computers.
Disposable patch collects and reads sweat every second that you are actively sweating
Our revolutionary hydration biosensor weighs less than 0.5 ounces and is similar in size to a Garmin watch face. The electronic pod is durable, reusable, and built to last. The pod clips onto a single-use sweat patch and transmits data to your phone, watch, or bike computer every second.
With battery life of up to 36 hours, this biosensor can withstand your longest training sessions and help you reach your peak performance.
Innovative Sweat Patch
The proprietary Nix patch detects electrochemical biomarkers in your sweat.
Once you start sweating, your sweat rate, electrolyte loss rate, and sweat composition are measured in the flow channel. The patch sticks onto the surface of the skin with kinesiology tape for flexible adhesion and comfort.
The patch is single-use only.
The Nix app analyzes your personal sweat profile to provide actionable data during your workout and helps you prepare for your next one.Real-time data:
- Start workout from your phone, watch, or bike computer
- Stream real-time fluid and electrolyte loss data
- Receive personalized hydration notifications
- Identify your personal sweat rate, electrolyte loss rate, and sweat composition data range
- Understand correlation to environmental conditions using the Nix Index™
- Calculate the Nix Index™ for a given workout in the future based on the weather forecast
- Recommend fluid and electrolyte needs for that workout based on historical data in those conditions
- Select a hydration product matched to your sweat composition – or mix a custom formulation from your favorite hydration product