The Nix Hydration Biosensor receives a special mention in TIME's Best Inventions of 2022.
CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION
Nix Hydration Biosensor named as a CES 2023 Innovation Award Honoree in the Digital Health category.
Q&A with Nix CEO, Meridith Cass, and Ryan Deer.
What we've done, what we're doing, and where we hope to take Nix in the future.
How Nix is equipping coaches and athletes with real-time hydration data.
BOSTON BUSINESS JOURNAL
How Nix is helping to master race day hydration with wearable technology.
BOSTON BUSINESS JOURNAL
The Boston startup, Nix, is now selling a wearable biosensor to analyze sweat and provide endurance athletes with personalized hydration data in real time.
Nix announces a sweat biosensor and app to monitor hydration. The Nix is said to be the first biosensor to analyse sweat in real time.
GADGETS & WEARABLES
Nix has launched what it calls “game changing technology”. It comes in the form of a patch that analyses your sweat in real-time, providing users with personalised hydration data.
The Nix Hydration Biosensor is an advanced wearable for athletes or health-conscious consumers alike to use as a way to manage their daily hydration when working out and more.
Nix’s Hydration Biosensor is for athletes who sweat the details.
Nix announces a sweat biosensor and app to monitor hydrationThe Nix is said to be the first biosensor to analyse sweat in real time.
This stick-on biosensor promises to give cyclists and runners real-time hydration advice by analyzing their fluid loss while they work out.
- PitFit Training and Nix Biosensors Team Up with Infinit Nutrition to Create Custom Hydration Products for Race Car Drivers
- Nix Biosensors Expands Real-Time Hydration Monitoring Platform to Android Devices
- Nix Biosensors CEO, Meridith Cass, Named to Inc.’s 2023 Female Founder 200 List
- Nix Biosensors app available now in the Garmin Connect IQ store
- Nix Launches Sweat-Analyzing Skin Patch to Combat Dehydration
- Nix Biosensors Named As CES 2023 Innovation Award Honoree in Digital Health
- TIME Selects Nix Hydration Biosensor As a Special Mention for Best Inventions of 2022
- David Renton, Former COO of Zwift, Joins Nix Biosensors
- Research Begins on Biosensor Technology to Alleviate Chronic Dehydration Among F1 Drivers
- Ex-NFL Nutrition and Strength Coach Pratik Patel Joins Nix Biosensors As Director of Human Performance
- Tom Fowler, Former President of Polar, Joins Nix Biosensors Advisory Board
- Inga Stenta, Former Reebok US Marketing Lead, Joins Nix Biosensors as CMO